Are you a couple yearning to get more involved in a Parish Ministry but haven’t found the “right” one yet?
The community is like a second family to each other. Engaged Encounter provides opportunities to enrich your marriage through participation on future weekends, enrichment weekends and district and national conventions. Engaged Encounter is a non-profit organization and relies completely upon the married couples who volunteer their time and talent to this ministry. There are many different opportunities for you to help out:
- Presenting Team – write presentations following the National Catholic Engaged Encounter outline and present at least one weekend annually. Couples are guided through the writing process by an experienced team couple. Our presenting teams present our weekends sharing their lives and passion for God-centered, life-giving marriage
- Prayer Couples – We have a wonderful community full of people that simply pray for our Engaged Couples. Would you like to pray? Let us know!
- Service Couples – Help prepare the meeting room for the presentations on Friday and arrive on Sunday after the weekend to inventory and put away the supplies used on the weekend.
- Host/Greeting Couples – Our host teams greet the Engaged Couples Friday nights and help them get situated for their weekend.
- Reistration Couples – receive registration forms from the engaged couples and prepare the necessary information reports for each weekend.
- Supply Couples – maintain the inventory of supplies and insure the engaged couples and presenting teams have all the necessary supplies, workbooks, etc. for each weekend.
If you are interested in volunteering please contact our Local Coordinators, Cliff and Irene Villareal at 850-684-4233 or send us an email here. We would love to share this wonderful ministry with you.